Kamis, 03 Juni 2010

way back into blogging

Been a very very long time i'm not writing here, huh?
a friend of mine asked me to write here again few days ago. your wish is my command, then :) (eh gila udah lama ga nulis jadi kaku gini mau nulis apaan haha)

okay let's start with what's up with me in months ago.

well, i was busy, the very busy (geek) one preparing myself to face university entrance tests like 8 or 9 months ago.
ups, and downs. why with s? cause it happened many times, exactly after i did try out in inten. yeaaaa admit that i'm one of lebay yet sensitive person. sometimes i just can't handle my feelings, though actually it's not the end of something i wanna reach. sometimes i thought, 'ya ampun TO gw turun' or 'wiii TO gw naik lagi asik asik'. the first thought brought me to feeling like this : o God, what can i get with that kind of percentile? o please, 2 months more.... and the rest thought brought me to : ah thanks God...

admit that i cried a week before simak. well i never cried about this before, so that was the very first time. a very uneasy feeling, a feeling that said i wouldn't pass simak... a feeling that said my preparation is just not enough with what actually needed to face simak.. a feeling that asked what if i stuck when i get the simak booksheet.. what if i failed.. what if i disappoint my father, my mother, my brothers... what if my friends already got 'bangku' and i havent... what if i have to go to private college.. what if what if and what ifS. it literally brought me down. then i prayed, asked God to give me strength, faith and blessing. one thing i realized that time, God has been accompanying me for 17 years especially for these 9 months! i knew that He holds me like a sheep,He's my shepherd, i shouldn't be in want. so why should i afraid?
yea, sometimes i forgot that He will always guide me with His wholeness of love, like He did. sometimes fear defeat my faith.

minutes after it, i told my (best)friends about this, and they calmed me down.

the point is, 'till i passed simak, well it was just try out! it's not the real test, jadi kenapa juga ya sebenernya gw pake takut banget berlebihan kayak gitu ngeliat TO gw kalo turun? hahaha i just can laugh now, remembering how naive was i.

and theeeeeeen thanks be to God! May 8th is one of historical date to me. pengumuman simak boooook. i accepted at dentistry in university of indonesia. whooooaaaaa it was just like a dream come true! a really mean it.
from the very beginning, to me, medical or dentistry ya sama aja lah buat gw. yang penting ga ada fisika2nya. ya ada sih, tapi dikiiit hehe. can't imagine what if i have to study engineering for 4 years and apply it as long as i live, oh crapppppppp!

my family was just okay to know that i'm in dentistry. well though my mom and my bro sometimes asked me to try again in umb for medical. and i kept saying, "this is my dream, dentistry. i already said, to me, dentistry ya sama aja sam medical. i'm happy with it." and finally they stopped asking me. well thank you mom and bro ;)

pheeeew i've been talking tooo much i guess, haha.
catch me up, later!

love, agnes ;)

1 komentar:

  1. selamat ya nes :) kalo gue kontrol gigi gratis yee

    BalasHapus