Rabu, 01 Juli 2009

holiday, i need you more and more

i'm not ready yet to finish this holiday
well, this doesn't seem like a holiday - a normal holiday i usually had- , but this one is errrr, actually i can't call it as a holiday

i need another 2 weeks of holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

i do need to take a rest, really, but i can't
i wanna have my body healthy, without any headache, or any stomachache, or anything else that is disturbing me, but it went another way
i wanna sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, wake up late, about 10 or 11, i wanna do something trashy at home,such as playing with my cellphone, checking facebook (yes, this is the MOST TRASHY THING IN THIS WORLD I GUESS), opening the refrigerator just to check is there any food or drink there, eventhough i know that my regrigerator is just empty
i wanna play the electone as often as i want, because i've just fall in love with this kind of instrument

so many things, sooooooo many things

including driving lesson with my father, which was my holiday programme, but i can't fulfill it. i can't complete my deadline --> driving car in june

july 13 is coming my way, and i'm not ready yet to face the truth that i am now the twelfth grade

i think i need another holiday, yes that's all

2 komentar:

  1. gw jugaaaaaaaaaa geeeeeeeeeep,hix,liburan sebulan kok berasa bentar banged ya??

    BalasHapus
  2. SEBENTAR BANGET CHIIIIIIIIII :''''''''''(

    BalasHapus